HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
It's been an awesome start to Easter weekend. So far i've slept, eaten chocolate and taken photos for this post. Pretty damn fun! A good chilled out day is what i've been needing for a while, and Easter has provided.
Now to the post!! I'm excited about this one and it has been a while. There are a quite a few goodies in here, a lot of everyday casual wear. Unfortunately I forgot to put two of my purchases in the haul, but next haul they i'll definitely show you guys. One of the things I accidentally forgot to put in has been a favourite of mine (I know so stupid of me to forget), I happened to wear it the first day I got it. I have a habit of doing that. I love wearing new things, i'm sure i'm not alone on that one though. So aside from the rambling, here's the post, finally!
1. Mango Top - my metallic goody! Isn't the back gorgeous: now on the lookout for a backless body to wear with this.
2. Country Road Grey T-Shirt - great basic! I've already worn this to death.
3. Kookai Black t-shirt - this one is gorgeous, it's got a silk trim at the bottom, just makes it a bit more formal than the usual t-shirt. Love it!
4. Kookai Single Top - i'm a bit apprehensive about this one. I love it to bits but it's so big its going to be frustrating to wear. I know i'll constantly be scared i'm flashing someone. Oh well it's to gorgeous to give up, time to stock up on hollywood tape.
5. Country Road Beige T-shirt - this is my ultimate basic, its got a mullet like shape, where the front is slightly higher than the back, but it's so wearable.
6. Steve Madden Suede Boots - these babies have a bit of a story to them. I've lusted after these for about 2 months now, and I finally gave in and bought them. Why I gave in, well these darlings retail for $159 or $149 and I found them at Birkenhead Point (the outlet store for Steve Madden) for $60. These are still in the Pitt St mall window for the original price, need I say more.
I'm starting to realise that i'm liking the mullet look more after my last post...looks like i'm going to be eating my words.
There are a lot of things in this haul that would be awesome paired with other things in my wardrobe. So now i'm wondering should I start styling posts? What do you guys think?